Monday, March 1, 2010

HAARP - The ultimate weapon

Hi all truth junkies, today I will disclose for your waiting ears the truth about American greatest weapon, HAARP. Sure it has the innocent sounding name of High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program but this doesn't fool a clean cut follower of truth such as myself. If it really was just performing high frequency active auroral research then why would it be funded by DARPA, and the US military? Why? Because that is just science rubbish talk for the cowards in the US goverment to hide behind.
HAARP or as I like to call it, the kill switch, is suppose to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for 'science'. Do these people think that we're idiots? Obviously NOT! The truth is that HAARP is controlling our weather. What right do these people have to control the weather? huh? THINK ABOUT IT. Not only does this death machine have the ability to control the weather but it can also create earthquakes. Does this ring any bells? Heard of any earthquakes lately? Sure if you go to their website you can contact for inquiries of a technical nature, I suppose my email about looking out for Joe Soap wasn't 'technical' enough. About Freedom and preserving the rights of our animals to migrate in peace. No. "Sorry sir", ok first of all, no, you're not sorry, if you were sorry you would stop being evil.
Hey, you seem like a rational, pretty hip individual, I heard you cry, why don't you just pop in there and stick it to the man. Yeah, I was in my car and on my way to their 'Office of Public Affiars' until I saw the address, get this,
Air Force Research Laboratory
3550 Aberdeen Ave S.E.
Kirtland AFB NM 87117-5776
AIR FORCE RESEACH LABORATORY! What! Do they think that I'm stupid? I'm just going to walk into their research laboratory so they can perform their perverted science experiments on me. I'M NOT STUPID. What further proof do you people need?
Oh, you're obviously totally right, I hear you say, but I'm not convinced. Well why don't you go have a look at the privacy notice on their website. huh? I did and guess what, right there they say QUOTE "this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic". Why? So they can find out where the clear thinking leaders of tomorrow live and use their precious HAARP machine to erase their minds. YES. It is time for all you people to wake up and smell the coffee that the US military uses to disguise the lies that they tell everyday.
If HAARP goals were really "The fundamental goal of research conducted at HAARP is knowledge; to explore and to understand natural phenomena occurring in the Earth's ionosphere and near-space environment. Information derived from this research will have major value in the design of future communication and navigation systems for both military and civilian use." Then why wouldn't it have a visitor's center? It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Now you know the truth. Not the LIES. The truth.
SPOTLIGHT OF TRUTH - 1. HAARP - 0.
So when you tuck your loved one into bed, just pause and think, do you real want the US goverment to control earthquakes? I know I don't. As always the facade of untruth melts before the glare of our spotlight. Our spotlight of truth.

COF

No comments:

Post a Comment