Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bilderberg - The hounds of hell

Hey everyone, I'm back, the man they can't keep silent. Today I will share with you the people that keep you as SLAVES. Yes, SLAVES. What you say? How could this be? I don't have bars on my windows, I have a nice car. WAKE UP.
The bilderberg group, or people who hate people, as I call them, meet one a year to plot how to make your life totally crap. Why? Because they are horribly rich and bored and get their kicks by making you work like a monkey child while they eat all the nuts. Oh! that sounds interesting, I hear you say, I think I'll check out their website. WELL good luck cause they don't have one. So why would a seemingly normal social club not have a website? Because they OWN THE INTERNET. It's so obvious. WAKE UP.
So that's it, huh? You're just going to let other people take all the decisions that YOU should be making. GREAT. Well I hope you don't mind if me and all the people that love LIFE and FREEDOM will take a miss at the 9 to 5 slaughterhouse.
OK so why don't we all go to the next bilderberg group meeting and ask them why they need to feast on the souls of the innocent? Because YOU are not invited. NO. They would prefere to invite heads of state, bankers, and other 'important' people, not YOU. In other words, the bilderberg group doesn't think that you are important. Why? Because you are a SLAVE to them. They HATE you.
When is their next meeting? Why do they meet? What do they discuss? Who will be there? They won't tell anyone these things and why would they. If you where at the zoo would you pause and talk to the cleaning staff? NO. Why? Because WHO CARES? That is what the bilderberg thinks of you, that you are a great big IDIOT that isn't important enough to be invited to their meetings. So yeah, enjoy living 'LIFE' and doing things that you enjoy because sometime soon the bilderberg devils will be sitting down to write their SATANIC contracts and YOU will be out and about your day complete unaware about what they ARE TALKING ABOUT.
SPOTLIGHT OF TRUTH - 1
BILDERBERG GROUP - 0
Oh! and thanks for all you that sent in emails about my last post. You defenders of liberty make it all worth while.
As always the blooms of lies wither under the heat of our spotlight. Our spotlight of truth.

COF

No comments:

Post a Comment